Classes, Programs and Activities at the Myerberg
The Myerberg Center offers more than 150 classes, special programs and events each year, including:
- Educational and cultural classes for lifelong learning
- Fitness and exercise classes to help you stay healthy
- Art classes for exploring your creative self
- Tech-Knowledge classes and assistance to help you learn how to use your mobile devices
- Trips and excursions so you can get out and explore
- Special events to share with old friends and new acquaintances.
For the full list of current classes, programs and activities at the Myerberg Center, including description, dates and times, fees and instructor, click below:
Register for Classes and Programs
To download the program registration form, click below:
For more information about registering or joining one of our many programs, click here.
For our TECH-Knowledge Hub Course Guide, click here.
For additional information on class offerings, please contact Sue Bornemann, Registrar, Program & Membership Associate, at 410-358-6856 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.